Getting Smart on Approximately 400 Podcast Episodes
On this special episode of the Getting Smart Podcast, producer Mason Pashia is joined by Tom Vander Ark and Shawnee Caruthers to celebrate the approximately 400th episode of the Getting Smart Podcast.
They discuss why Getting Smart started a podcast in the first place, run through a quick lightning round of favorite moments and laugh a lot.
Episodes mentioned in the episode:
- Dr. Roberta McFarland on The Magic of Outdoor Education
- Joe Erpelding on Magical Schools and Thrively
- EduCatered: Ululani Shiraishi
- 100 Days of Conversation Project and The Importance of Community Agreements
- Chris Emdin on STEM, STEAM, Make Dream
- Summit Tech Academy on Learning Pathways
- Immokalee High School on Entrepreneurship and Projects That Serve Community
- Embark Education on Embedding Learning in Business
- Jamie Merisotis on Human Work in the Age of Smart Machines
- Clifton Taulbert on Habits of the Heart
- Timothy Jones on HipHopEd and Techniques4Learning
- Erin Jones on Stories and Strategies for Racial Healing
- Dr. Trish Scanlon on How Voice Technologies Should Work For Kids
- Dr. Angela Duckworth on Developing Character
- The Future of Learning with Dr. Pamela Moran, Byron Sanders and Dr. Ed Hess
- Stephanie Krauss on Readiness, Opportunity, and The Right to a Decent Life
- Michelle Weise on Long Life Learning
- Chelsea Craig and Dr. Anthony Craig on Indigenous Ways of Knowing and Leading
Dr. Gail Thomas
Do you have any information on Special Education K-12 AND post high school?
You can find all of our post-secondary information https://www.gettingsmart.com/category/post-secondary/ and special education https://www.gettingsmart.com/?s=special+education
INTERESTED IN THE PEDAGOGY OF MATHEMETICS AND SCIENCE EDUCATION AT SECONDARY LEVEL
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. All fields are required.