If you are an educator these days you’ve probably heard of blended learning. Odds are you’re blending in some capacity already.
So in this episode we look at the future of blended learning, from the current issue of its multiple definitions to schools leading in next-gen models, from the importance of blended and personalized learning for educators to the growing importance of having a guiding vision for implementation.
This episode was recorded at the iNACOL Symposium where we talked with leading blended learning experts including:
- Beth Rabbitt, Partner at The Learning Accelerator
- Daniel Owens, Partner at The Learning Accelerator
- Shawn Rubin, Director of Blended Learning at the Highlander Institute
- John Rice, Director of Blended Learning at District of Columbia Public Schools
We want to thank iNACOL sponsor of this podcast. iNACOL’s mission is to ensure that all students have access to a world class education and quality blended and online learning opportunities that prepare them for a lifetime of success.
- Why Growth Mindset Matters
- Progress and the Path Forward for Digital Learning
- Rethinking Educator Professional Development with Micro-credentials
Stay in-the-know with all things EdTech and innovations in learning by signing up to receive the weekly Smart Update. This post includes mentions of a Getting Smart partner. For a full list of partners, affiliate organizations and all other disclosures please see our Partner page.