Infographic | Connecting Educators Globally
There’s an unmet global demand for access to high-quality education.
To deliver quality education for all worldwide, we need exponential growth in collaboration among educators, students, parents and communities. Only connected networks of schools, districts, regions, states, provinces and national educational systems can deliver connections at that scale.
Let’s connect high-achieving school networks around the world and ultimately improve student outcomes everywhere. The following infographic shares more information on how we can begin to accomplish this, including four big ideas for all learners on the planet, the power of networks and platforms and next steps for anyone ready to become a global educator.
The global education movement will change the world!
Click to download the infographic here
We challenge you to join us in creating a #SmartPlanet. Be a globally connected educator and invite others to join too.
- Connect. Sign up at Participate to access FREE online resources and join in the conversation with other globally aware educators.
- Create. Create a resource on Participate to share, or comment on someone else’s. Check out the specific resources for our #SmartPlanet series.
- Share. Join a chat to share your own best practices and learn from others.
- Guest post. If you are interested in sharing your story about innovations in learning and global competence, please email [email protected] with the title “Smart Planet.” See our guest posting policies for more.
This blog and infographic are part of our #SmartPlanet series in partnership with Participate. Check out #SmartPlanet to engage in the conversation on social media. Head over to Participate.com to view and create lessons and join a community of educators to promote global education, in the US and around the world.
For more, see:
- Why Global Should Be the Education Movement of 2017
- The New Equation for Global Competencies = PBL + SEL
- For School Improvement, Network Globally
- Getting Smart Podcast | Participate’s David Young on Building Global Competencies
Stay in-the-know with all things EdTech and innovations in learning by signing up to receive the weekly Smart Update. This post includes mentions of a Getting Smart partner. For a full list of partners, affiliate organizations and all other disclosures please see our Partner page.
Thanks for the helpful tips on connecting educators globally. Thousands of educators and millions of students have learned with the world through iEARN since 1988. One way to connect with globally-minded educators is to attend the iEARN 2017 annual conference in July in Morocco. Educators from 60-70 countries will come together to share how they're engaging their students with the world. http://iearn2017.ma Great networking and professional development.
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. All fields are required.