Smart List: Connecting & Supporting Entrepreneurs
Getting Smart is acknowledging people and organizations making a difference with the 3rd Annual Smart Lists. During October and November you’ll see about 20 ‘Best of’ lists, not in order, not exhaustive, just people we appreciate doing innovative work.
Today we’re recognizing organizations connecting and supporting entrepreneurs.
Connecting & Supporting Entrepreneurs
- 4.0 Schools: Incubating people, tools & schools in NOLA & NYC
- Startup Weekend EDU: Network supporting communities of entrepreneurship
- SIIA Innovation Incubator Program: Connect developers with potential investors
- Meetups: EdTech meetups with edupreneurs around the country
- Startup Institute: 8 week launch pad in NY, Boston, and Chicago
- Founder Institute: World’s largest startup accelerator
- 500 Startups: Supporting 800 startups worldwide
- Y-Combinator: Mountain View accelerator
- Google for Entrepreneurs: Programs, events, tools
- General Assembly: The best in tech, design, business
- BUILD: Success through youth enterprise
- Network for Teaching Entrepreneurship: Recognized opportunity, plan for success
- More education incubators recognized here
Supporting Student Entrepreneurship
- Learn LaunchPad: From Silicon Valley’s Steve Blank
- Network for Teaching Entrepreneurship (NFTE): Preparing young people for business
- Consortium for Entrepreneurship Education: Support for teachers and program leaders (see feature)
- Junior Achievement: Fostering work-readiness, entrepreneurship and financial literacy skills
- (Note: also see 10 Maker resources here)
This Smart List was published in partnership with Getting Smart Services. Getting Smart provides advocacy, advisory, consulting and public relations services to turn ideas into impact. We help for-profit and non-profit organizations construct cohesive and forward-thinking strategies for branding, awareness, advancement and communications.
* Learn Capital Partner, # Getting Smart Partner, ** Board member or Advisor
Stay in-the-know with all things EdTech and innovations in learning by signing up to receive the weekly Smart Update.
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. All fields are required.