A few travel questions from this week’s excursions:
- why is the print on hotel shampoo bottles so small? (ever put lotion on your head?)
- why do middle seaters think they get the armrest?
- why are NYC taxis the only ones that take credit cards?
- how did we navigate before Google Maps?
- why would anyone traveling from Newark Penn to New York Penn board a southbound Amtrak express?
The answer to the last one is ‘talking on a conference call while running to catch a train’ (perhaps the next thing to be outlawed). I ended up in Philly; $100 and 3 hours later I was back in NYC.
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. All fields are required.