Getting Smart Podcast | EdLeader Voices at the iNACOL Symposium
It’s hard to believe but it’s that time of year again–back-to-school is quickly approaching, which for many of us means it’s also time to register for the leading event for K-12 competency-based, blended and online learning: the iNACOL Symposium.
This year’s Symposium is October 23rd-25th at the Swan & Dolphin Resort in sunny Orlando, Florida. Registration is open now for the event—be sure to register today so you don’t miss out!
In the past, our team has been lucky enough to attend this event and record the thoughts of other attendees. So listen in as EdLeaders from a variety of schools and education organizations answer why they choose to attend the Symposium, what sets the event apart from others and what their main takeaways from the event.
The 2016 Symposium attendees who generously agreed to share their voices on this podcast include (in order):
- (Opening quote) Dr. Shelle Schlosser: Non-Traditional Programs Coordinator, Agua Fria Union High School District, Avondale, Arizona
- Jesse Moyer: Director of State Advocacy and Research, Knowledgeworks
- Eric Nentrup: Director of K-12 Solutions, Alma
- Betsy Hardy: Distance Learning Coordinator, Cattaraugus-Allegany BOCES
- Michael Golden: CEO, Educurious
- Barbara Bray: Co-Founder of Personalized Learning, LLC
- Kira Keane: Partner, The Learning Accelerator
- Robert Behning: Chair of the Indiana House Education Committee,
- Justin Thompson: Sixth Grade Center House/Associate Principal, Red Oak ISD, Red Oak, Texas
- Terrence Davis: Leader in Residence, Hayward Leadership Public Schools, Hayward, CA
- Lyndsi Smith: Assistant Principal, Bon Air Elementary Schools, Kokomo, IN
For more, see:
- Getting Smart Podcast | The Voices of Tomorrow’s Leaders
- Advancing Human Potential: The Power of Personalized Learning
- 3,500 Educators Committed to Innovation for Equity
Stay in-the-know with all things EdTech and innovations in learning by signing up to receive the weekly Smart Update. This post includes mentions of a Getting Smart partner. For a full list of partners, affiliate organizations and all other disclosures please see our Partner page.
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. All fields are required.