In the second of the spring EdTech trifecta, the ASU+GSV Summit has quickly become the best conference on innovations in learning. Compared to the NewSchools invite-only .org gathering, this is an investor-friendly .com gathering. (SXSWedu, in contrast, is rambling .queso affair.)
ASU+GSV is seeking nominations for firms producing a “Return On Education.” Just tweet your nomination to #ROE14. You can also submit a more detailed nomination here. The deadline is April 4.
- Significantly increase access to education;
- Greatly reduce the cost for learners and/or learning institutions;
- Dramatically improve learning outcomes;
- Provide substantial leverage to learning leaders (teachers, professors); and/or
- Make a sustainable and scaled impact.