Top 10+ TED Videos On Education & Learning
TED offers great ideas through its videos. Today we’ve featured more than 10 of the best videos on education and learning from some of the greatest thinkers and innovators who have spoken at TED. The videos below touch on major topics in education around the globe:
- Sir Ken Robinson: Bring on the learning revolution!
- Salmon Khan: Let’s use video to reinvent education
- Ali Carr-Chellman: Gaming to re-engage boys in learning
- Jane McGonigal: Gaming can make a better world
- Shukla Bose: Teaching one child at a time
- Adora Svitak: What adults can learn from kids
- Sheryl WuDunn: Our century’s greatest injustice
- Charles Leadbeater: Education innovation in the slums
- Sugata Mitra: The child-driven education
- Ken Robinson says schools kill creativity
- Elizabeth Gilbert on nurturing creativity
- Cameron Herold: Let’s raise kids to be entrepreneurs
Thank you! It is really helpful. I think I will use this as a resource for inspiring English teachers in the former USSR for excellence! I appreciate your work.
I think Dan Meyer's Math Class Needs a Makeover (http://www.ted.com/talks/dan_meyer_math_curriculum_makeover.html) is a strong piece about much more than math.
Great post! You might add Dave Eggers "Once Apon a School" talk.
I also think the Seth Godin TED talks are great.
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. All fields are required.