Getting Smart Podcast | The Future of Learning
Our team travels around the country on a continual basis attending top education conferences, visiting innovative schools and connecting with thought leaders in the industry.
To kick off Season Three of the Getting Smart podcast, we decided to interview each other on what we’re seeing out there in the field, our predictions for the future of education based on these observations, and how we are each working to support these changes at Getting Smart.
Highlights of Topics Discussed:
- Global shift to personalized learning
- Competency-based learning
- Microcredentials for educators
- New school & learning environment design
- Scaling impact
- Social and emotional learning
- Increased focus on broader aims for students
- Formative assessment
- Balancing EdTech in classrooms
- Digital citizenship & fake news
- Focusing on “Whole Child” and “Whole Teacher” learning
For more, see:
Stay in-the-know with all things EdTech and innovations in learning by signing up to receive the weekly Smart Update.
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. All fields are required.