Start Making: Startup Stories from Entrepreneurs
Check out the Start Making series, more than a dozen great videos from entrepreneurs on the joys and challenges of starting a company. Here’s a list of some of the features entrepreneurs:
- Chip Conley, Founder of Joie de Vivre
- David Kelley, Founder of IDEO & Stanford’s d.school
- Mike Bloomberg, Founder of Bloomberg L.P.
- Hosain Rahman, Founder of Jawbone
- Mario Batali, Chef & Restauranteur
- Amanda Hesser, Founder of Food52
- Humberto Leon and Carol Lim, Founders of Opening Ceremony
General Assembly is such an exciting place to visit–the startup vibe is infectious. The courses they offer are super relevant for startups, they are taught by crazy amazing practitioners, and p2p learning opportunities in class are unprecedented.
More on GA this this as plans for opportunities for learning online roll out.
GA is a portfolio company of Learn Capital where Tom is a partner
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. All fields are required.