Staff Picks: How We Find Our News
This last week, many of our readers and partners have asked: Where do you gather your information? Well, we thought we’d share that with you! Below are our top picks for getting the front-line news.
- GettingSmart.com posts
- Twitter hashtags: #blendedlearning, #edtech, #DigLN
- Facebook feeds for groups like Digital Learning Now, Getting Smart, EdSurge
- The Pioneer Woman (cooking blog)
- News releases from media agencies
- Newsletters: GSV, MDR, Public Private Action, Fordham
- Twitter hashtags: #edreform, #edtech #IOLchat, #DigLN, #edchat, #lrnchat
- Facebook feeds for Digital Learning Now, Tech Crunch, Mashable, Education Week, EdSurge, MindShift, Forbes, TED
- I also follow Politico, Pete Chasmore,The Colbert Report, Seth Godin
What about MDR and Ednet Insight?
Tom Vander Ark
if not on the list, MDR's EdNet Insight should be, we read weekly
Quick link correction for Caroline's #1 - I think that's TheEdFly.com - http://theedfly.com/
Thanks for the catch!
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. All fields are required.