10 Reports on the Near Future of Learning
After you read Digital Learning Now, if you want to learn more about the future of learning, here’s a list of the ten most important reports for you to read.
1. The Rise of Blended Learning (Innosight Institute. Michael Horn, Heather Staker, January 2011)
2. Keeping Pace with K-12 Online Learning (Evergreen Consulting, John Watson, November 2010)
3. A Naitonal Primer on K-12 Online Learning (iNACOL, Matthew Wicks, November 2010)
4.Blended Learning: The Convergence of Online and Face-to-Face Education (iNACOL, John Watson, 2008)
5. Clearing the Path: Creating Innovation Space for Serving Over-Age, Under-Credited Students in Competency-Based Pathways. (Chris Sturgis, Bob Rath, Ephraim Weisstein, and Susan Patrick, January 2011)
6. When Success is the Only Option: Designing Competency-Based Pathways for Next Generation Learning (iNACOL, November 2010)
7. National Education Technology Plan 2010 (U.S. Department of Education, 2010)
8. The Online Learning Imperative (Alliance for Excellent Education, June 2010)
9. Game Changer: Investing in Digital Play to Advance Children’s Learning and Health (The Joan Ganz Cooney Center at Sesame Workshop, June 2009)
10. Opportunity at the Top: How America’s Best Teachers Could Close the Gaps, Raise the Bar, and Keep Our Nation Great (Public Impact, Byan Hassel and Emily Ayscue Hassel, 2010
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. All fields are required.