A Dozen Aspirations
City Prep supports college & career preparation aligned with the Common Core. We believe every young person deserves viable life options starting with post-secondary eligibility without remediation.
- *write 500 words a day
- *wrestle with difficult text
- *struggle with complex problems
- *develop and defend a point of view
- *have the luxury to go deep and become an expert
- *form the financial literacy to build a sustainable life
- *collaborate to produce quality work products on a timeline
- *know enough about their world to form an informed perspective
- *experience beauty and wonder in nature and the act of creation
- *spend time with adults they can imagine themselves becoming
- *own expectations and make regular demonstrations of their learning
- *experience success in what’s next: college, career, community service
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. All fields are required.