Why all students have access to online learning
Rereading iNACOL policy report that suggests six reasons to close the online learning deal in the handful of states still prohibiting the internet (at least for learning):
- Public and available
- Academically and demographically blind: flexible and accessible for all students
- Engaging: often more engaging than traditional courses (and it will keep getting better)
- Social: surprisingly social environment online plus application and extracurriculars
- Rigorous: consistently challenging content
- Teacher facilitated: more teacher communication than traditional schools
- Transformative: pioneering personalized digital learning
The report goes on to outline options that blend online/onsite learning and makes recommendations for state policy makers.
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. All fields are required.