Mobility has to encompass more than economics… it has to also include social mobility. The future of success lies in relationships.
We must guide students on the best path, not always the official one.
This episode of the Getting Smart Podcast is a part of our New Pathways campaign. In partnership with American Student Assistance® (ASA), The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Stand Together and the Walton Foundation, the New Pathways campaign will question education’s status quo and propose new methods of giving students a chance to experience success in what’s next.
On this episode of the Getting Smart Podcast Tom Vander Ark is joined by Bruno Manno, a veteran of education philanthropy and editor of a new collection of essays, The Opportunity to Rise: Rethinking K-12 Education Pathways to Social and Economic Mobility.
- Bruno Manno
- The Opportunity to Rise: Rethinking K-12 Education Pathways to Social and Economic Mobility
- Joseph Fishkin – Bottlenecks
- New Pathways
- Innovating Together: the Geopolitical and Educational Path Forward by Tom Vander Ark
- Bob Schwartz and Nancy Hoffman
- Real World Learning Kansas City
- The Power of Place
- Julia Freeland Fisher
- Kristen Soltis Anderson
- Ryan Streeter, AEI
- Martin Luther King Jr., American Dream Speech