We recently recorded a Getting Smart Town Hall that focuses on poetry. Over the course of the conversation we discuss why we use poetry to kick-off events, what poetry means to the Getting Smart Team, what poetry means to our audience, what are new methods of teaching poetry and much more.
In this event, we used the following poems:
- Poetry by Pablo Neruda
- The Way it Is by William Stafford
- 20 lines to turn ‘bird’ into a verb by Mason Pashia
- See More by Jean E Taddonio
- This is just to say by William Carlos Williams
- Ozymandias by Percy Bysshe Shelley
Check out the next Getting Smart Town Hall here.