Schools are centers of human connectedness.
You can’t evolve unless you’re involved.
On this episode of the Getting Smart Podcast, we’re sharing a recent conversation between Tom Vander Ark and Louka Parry. Together they discuss the mission of school, credentials and records, generative AI, shifting towards regenerative models of learning and much more.
Louka Parry is CEO of The Learning Future, a company committed to transforming learning structures, systems and societies so that we better empower individuals to develop the key human capabilities that matter most now and into the future. Louka is also the host of The Learning Future Podcast, which we recommend you check out for more conversations about the future of learning.
- About Louka
- The Learning Future Podcast
- Salzburg Global Seminar
- Thomas Homer-Dixon on Commanding Hope and the Nature of Complexity Podcast
- Tim Klein and Belle Liang on How to Navigate Life
- Difference Making at the Heart of Learning
- Learning Creates Australia
- Da Vinci Schools
- Learning Economy Foundation
- Sam Seidel and Olatunde Sobomehin on the Creative Hustle and Blazing Your Own Path