Sam Seidel and Olatunde Sobomehin on the Creative Hustle and Blazing Your Own Path
Creative Hustle = Imagination + Ambition
Don’t see the world in binaries like I am creative or I’m not creative.
On this episode of the Getting Smart Podcast, Tom Vander Ark is joined by repeat podcast guest Sam Seidel Director of K12 Strategy + Research at the Stanford d.school, the Hasso Plattner Institute of Design at Stanford University and Olatunde Sobomehin, CEO of StreetCode Academy to discuss their new book Creative Hustle: Blaze Your Own Path and Make Work That Matters.
- Sam Seidel Twitter
- Sam Seidel LinkedIn
- Sam Seidel Bio
- Olatunde Sobomehin LinkedIn
- Olatunde – Praxis Labs
- Olatunde Sobomehin Twitter
- Creative Hustle: Blaze Your Own Path and Make Work That Matters
- StreetCode Academy
- Sam Seidel on Design Thinking
- Sarah Stein Greenberg Podcast
- Design for Belonging by Dr. Susie Wise
- New Pathways
- Rep Mag
- High School for the Recording Arts
- Big Picture Learning
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. All fields are required.