- Participating in the action through the virtual conference – Live from the Library of Congress with two free webcasts.
- Taking the pledge to make a difference – Everyone should do this as it takes less than 30 seconds!
- Posting an event to our map – no matter how small or large the celebration.
- Encouraging students to join the debates – just added so check out the great topics.
- Planning a lesson or using a free tool to try something new.
- Share your pictures and stories – Please note: Include the hashtags #DLDay in all Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram posts you make on Digital Learning Day and the #DLDayLive for any pictures or images you take and share online that day.
Just Announced! James H. Billington, PhD, Librarian, Library of Congress, Chairman Tom Wheeler, Federal Communications Commission, and Cecilia Muñoz, Assistant to the President and Director of Domestic Policy Council, The White House will join us! The “Power Panel” is going to be great – Check out all the action including inspiring stories from schools and districts. We encourage you to sign up and spread the word about this amazing grassroots movement TODAY!
Here is a quick Storify summary of some other exciting resources and ideas being shared for #DLDay!