The Getting Smart team is available for all types of speaking and moderating engagements such as keynotes, panel discussions, roundtables and workshop sessions. From learning to leadership, we can customize an engagement to fit the needs of your event and audience.
The Getting Smart team regularly speaks on:
- Future of Work: ethical, economic and educational impacts of artificial intelligence and the Fourth Industrial Revolution
- Leadership: design thinking, strategy and innovation, public-private partnerships, impact investing, and public policy
- Learning: innovative learning models and school design, personalized and project-based learning, design thinking, place-based learning, social and emotional learning, competency-based education, advisory systems, and formative assessment.
- Brand Advancement: marketing, thought leadership, and social media
The Getting Smart team leads around the country on a weekly basis. Recent engagement have included:
- Conference keynotes
- Panel discussions and moderated session
- Professional learning workshop and webinars
- School visits and school design sessions
Pricing for every engagement is tailored to meet the needs of our clients. We quote fees based on staff requested, travel time required, size of the audience, length of engagement, preparation needed and organization type. To request a quote please fill in the form below.
- Tom Vander Ark: future of work and learning, leadership, impact investing
- Caroline Vander Ark: community leadership, marketing, social media
- Mary Ryerse: K-12 education, social and emotional learning, competency-based education, formative assessment
- Emily Liebtag: project-and place-based learning, thought leadership campaigns, teacher development
- Adam Kulaas: new learning models, school design, design thinking, advisory systems, school leadership
If you are interested in having a member of our team speak at your next event contact Allison at [email protected] or fill out our speaking engagement survey below. For more information on Tom Vander Ark specifically, please visit TomVanderArk.com.