The Future of Learning Council will be hosting a full-day workshop on October 13, 2021, where we’ll explore how innovative district leaders are transforming their local learning communities to provide relevant and meaningful learning experiences for their students.
- Competency Based Education
- engaging the local community in the learning process
- development of new models of school
- building small learning environments
- examples of outdoor learning experiences
- and more!
Participants will also engage in small group sessions with targeted topics on strategic design, embracing personalized learning, and more.