- This event has passed.
Putting Data to Work: Formative Evaluation and Continuous Improvement in Transformative Education Efforts
September 22, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
In this webinar with WestEd and KnowledgeWorks, engage with researchers, practitioners, and district leaders to explore how we’re using continuous improvement as a critical component in the formative evaluation of our ongoing work with the North Dakota Department of Public Instruction. We are two years into a five-year implementation of personalized, competency-based learning in districts across the state, and we are excited to discuss and share tools, continuous improvement processes, and lessons learned.
- Learn about the mechanisms for continuous improvement including data collection instruments, reporting tools, and progress monitoring efforts for transforming districts.
- Review learning and results from year one.
- Hear about our lessons learned and best practices for building adaptive tools and processes for measuring change while shifting to a new normal in the era of COVID-19.
- Robin Ahigian, District Services Senior Research Associate, WestEd
- Natalie Lacireno-Paquet, Learning Innovations Director of Research and Evaluation, WestEd
- Drake Bryan, Director, Continuous Improvement, KnowledgeWorks
- Geoff Zimmerman, Senior Director, Impact and Improvement, KnowledgeWorks | @zimmermang
- Natalie Slocum, Director of Strategic Partnerships, Aurora Institute | @nat_abel