NVIDIA GTC – Free For Students and Educators
October 5 @ 8:00 am - October 9 @ 5:00 pmFree
NVIDIA’s GTC Online event is happening October 5-9, featuring a huge catalog of 350+ on-demand sessions.
GTC will run continuously across all time zones with educators, researchers, developers, and technologists from a variety of industries available to exchange groundbreaking theories, share innovative approaches, and introduce new technology.
Students, educators, and EDU administrators — sign up using a school or non-profit email address to have registration fees waived. Early Bird pricing for 50% off a Digital Conference pass is available through Friday, September 25 — further details found on GTC pricing page.
Here are a few recommended sessions, especially if you’re looking to incorporate AI Robotics and STEM projects into class curriculum:
- Jensen Huang’s Keynote
- Bringing AI to DIY: NVIDIA Jetson
- All Things Jetson: LIVE Q&A with NVIDIA Experts On the World’s Smallest AI Computer
- F1TENTH: 1/10th the scale. 10X the Fun! Autonomous Racing Community, Course, and Competitions
- Building Robotics Applications using Isaac SDK
- Building Blocks for an AI University