The Getting Smart team is available for all types of speaking and moderating engagements such as keynotes, panel discussions, round tables and workshop sessions. From learning to leadership, we can customize a speech to fit the needs of your event and audience.
The Getting Smart team regularly speaks on the following:
- Education: leadership and policy
- Learning: technology, the shift to personal digital learning, blended learning, deeper learning, learning innovations
- Business: leadership, strategy, innovation, public-private partnerships
- Good Work: finding and doing mission-driven work, non-profit leadership, philanthropy, community leadership
- Social Media: training and best practices
The Getting Smart team participates in speaking engagements around the country on a weekly basis. Recent speaking engagement types have included:
- Conference keynotes
- Panel discussions
- Moderated Q&A session
- Blended learning school model workshop
- Google Hangouts
- Leadership roundtables
- Professional development workshop
Pricing for every engagement is tailored to meet the needs of our clients. We quote fees based on staff requested, travel time required, size of audience, length of engagement, preparation needed and organization type. To request a quote please fill in the form below.
- Tom Vander Ark – CEO
- Caroline Vander Ark – COO
- Mary Ryerse – Director
- Emily Liebtag – Director
- Adam Kulaas – Director
If you are interested in having a member of our team speak at your next event contact Allison at [email protected] or fill out our speaking engagement survey below. For more information on Tom Vander Ark specifically, please visit TomVanderArk.com.