The Getting Smart team is excited to participate in SXSWedu (March 4-7) for the third straight year. The conference continues to grow every year adding new events, speakers and an expanded audience. We’re excited for the addition of an education film festival and dinner with other edtech women!
Make sure to download the SXSWedu app to get the full event experience.
Here’s a rundown of the Getting Smart activities:
- Donuts, Data and Deep Dives
- EdTechWomen Dine
- Compass Learning Bloggers Lounge
- Investing in Education Innovation
- Tom Vander Ark Getting Smart Book Signing
Other SXSWedu highlights include:
- LAUNCHedu – “premiere destination for promising entrepreneurs to showcase their innovative startup education business products and services.”
- Education Film Screenings – The film festival comes to SXSWedu this year. Check out education films at the popular Alamo Drafthouse theatre.
- Future Plans College & Career Fair – “Two stages filled with programming to address the challenges and choices related to college and career readiness.”
- Edmodo Sponsored Closing BBQ – You can’t leave Austin without having some BBQ.
- Breakfast tacos & queso.