The Center for K-12 Assessment & Performance Management at ETS (K-12 Center) released a summary of its Tech Enhanced Assessment (TEA) Symposium, co-sponsored by the K-12 Center and CCSSO, this May in Washington D.C. as a supplement in the June edition of Education Week.
In addition, K-12 Center published all 10 research papers and roughly two dozen PowerPoints and videos from the symposium on its website for public access. View the data at k12center.org/events/research_meetings/tea.html.
For more, read Tom’s related posts:
- Teaching & Testing the Common Core
- Getting Serious about College and Career Readiness
- College Completion: Still a Big Deal, So Let’s Make It Easier and Cheaper
- An Odd Couple of Measuring 21st Century Skills
- What Does Going Digital Mean for the Future of K–12 Assessment?
- Time for More Simulations in Class & On Tests