By Jessy Troy, Content Manager at ProProfs
ProProfs launched ProProfs Training, a new tool aiming to make online training much easier for non-tech-savvy teachers and educators. ProProfs Training is a brand new web-based software that allows anyone to easily create advanced multi-media online courses.
“I have to say I’m quite impressed. ProProfs is a winner for quizzes. I’ve just added it to my page on Best Ways To Create Online Tests,” said Larry Ferlazzo, an English Teacher.
Create a Multimedia-Rich, Well-Structured Courses
- Creating a course requires little to no tech knowledge.
- Your course may contain any kind of multimedia: Attach images, PDF files, videos and even PowerPoint presentations;
- Your course can embed any web data: If you have any lessons or articles online, feel free to add a URL and it will appear within a course.
- Your course may include as many chapters (sections) as you want and as many pages as you need.
Assess Knowledge and Monitor Those who Complete the Course
One of the greatest things about ProProfs Training app is that you can easily create and embed your quizzes in it. Quizzes are run by ProProfs as well (feel free to read our detailed review of ProProfs educational software here); they make knowledge assessment easy and fun. They are also highly interactive:
You can also use ProProfs built-in monitoring options to track who is taking your course:
1. Step 1: Set your course to require the user’s name and email for easier tracking;
2. Step 2: Create email alerts: get notified by email when someone is registered for your course:
3. Step 3: Access the stats page now and then to see who is taking your course;
Here’s an example of the most recent rich courses recently created and published online. If you decide to give the tool a try, please describe your experience in the comments!