Check out JWT: 100 Things to Watch in 2011, a great list but beyond tablets for tots and e-books (#19, 87) they missed all learning trends, so let’s add a dozen to their list
- OER: states and districts are broke and are investigating open content
- Blended: schools that work better by incorporating online learning
- Games, especially mobile learning apps that extend learning
- Social learning: you manage your life this way, why not the classroom?
- Baby iPod: emergence of several vocabulary building gizmos for tots
For more of what you’ll see and not see, check out The Pivot to Personal Digital Learning: 40 predictions