The marketing team at Manga High just did a research study and discovered that their mathematics as a game methodology is helping students learn.
Here is a summary of the results of some of the findings:
• Students are likely to make more progress and complete more mathematical operations when using Mangahigh compared to a ʻtypicalʼ lesson
• Greater use of Mangahigh leads to higher results
• Students were more engaged when using Mangahigh compared to a
• 75% of students said they liked Mangahigh and 66% said their Maths
• Over 90% of students would enjoy Maths more if they could use Mangahigh